Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scrapbook Retreat and Back to School Mode...nuf said!

A short, tiny, itty bitty little blog post is better than no blog post at all right?
Because in this house?  We are in back to school craziness and scrapbook retreat overload and it is all I can do to just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
Look!

This is my office.  It has been taken over by a force to be reckoned with (AKA my sixth grader) who needed every school supply ever sold at  of Target...ever!  You see those pretties lining the counters?  No, of course you don't because of the disaster.  Have I mentioned yet that this kind of disorderly disaster drives me insane?  It gives me hives and makes me itch.  Have I mentioned that tomorrow is the first day of school?  SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  I mean, I will miss this mess  my daughter terribly.
IT GETS WORSE....
AND REMEMBER!  This is a judgement free zone my friends!


IF you have been following my blog (hehehheehehe, yeah right!), you might remember the pics I showed awhile ago.  Remember that beautifully organized, clean, light filled room?  This?!?!? This is not it.  This too gives me hives and makes me itch.  I don't work well in chaos Sam I Am.  I need neat and tidy to make me happy and productive.  This?!?!?!?!?!? This is not it.  All the stuff you see EVERYWHERE are the supplies I am working on for my scrapbook retreat (yeah...if you are new, I am a vendor at NC Scrapbook Crops and Retreats.  I have my own small, burgeoning business called "sweet 'bellies" in which I sell embellishments of the vintage and non-vintage variety).  I am not even close to finishing and am in major panic mode.  This mess gives me hives and makes me itch...just sayin'.
So while I usually try and provide you with what I have been doing  INSTEAD OF THE LAUNDRY, I can't even begin to think about laundry at this moment.  I am drowning in a sea of scrapbook retreat goodies and school supplies.  For most of you who read this, that might sound heavenly.  For me?  The only thing I am doing INSTEAD OF THE LAUNDRY right now is scratchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment